Serious Advocates For Victims Of Serious Injuries
Based in Pasadena, we represent clients throughout California and the Southwestern United States and the federal court. Once we’ve taken on a case, we delve into the specifics, covering each angle of an injury and calculating potential tactics of the opposition. We conduct thorough research and investigations with the assistance of trusted experts to further bolster your case. Throughout the process, we will stay in touch with you and keep you informed.
Experienced In A Wide Array Of High-Stakes Injury Cases
Our firm has represented victims and their families in cases involving:
- Significant, life-altering injuries such as traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, burns, amputations, wrongful death and more
- Construction injuries and deaths from falls, forklift accidents and dangerous machinery
- Auto accidents, including rollovers, drunk driving accidents and hit-and-run accidents
- Truck accidents and collisions involving overworked drivers, unbalanced loads and other causes
- Airplane crashes that occur in California or elsewhere in the country
- Dangerous products such as appliances, toys, tools, ladders, machinery, equipment and pharmaceuticals
- Complex premises liability claims involving serious injuries from falls, dangerous conditions, dog bites and more
- Fatal accidents on behalf of surviving family members
Learn more about these claims and get answers to frequently asked questions about personal injury.
Complex Cases That Require Thinking Outside The Box
Our attorneys are no strangers to complex cases — including those that intersect with other areas of law. For example, a construction accident involving a dangerous piece of machinery might give rise to multiple claims:
- A personal injury claim against third parties whose negligence contributed to the accident
- A products liability claim against the machine’s manufacturer for dangerous or defective design
- A premises liability claim against the site owner or manager for overlooking dangerous property conditions
- An employment law claim against the employer for failing to provide sufficient rest breaks
A single accident may involve numerous legal theories of recovery and multiple parties. We can help you navigate the intricacies involved in these cases. By taking a thorough and strategic approach, we will ensure that no potential sources of recovery go overlooked.
Choose A Lawyer Who Has Earned The Respect Of Peers Nationwide
Contact Us For A Free Consultation — Flexible Availability
Call us at 626-817-6453 to schedule an appointment with an experienced trial attorney. If you prefer, you can also email us using our secure online form. You can set up your free consultation at a time that is most convenient to you, regardless of our office hours or day of the week.
Se habla español.