Dealing With The Financial Burden Of A Catastrophic Injury
In the blink of an eye, through no fault of the innocent driver, a negligent motorist can cause permanent injuries that forever alter the victim’s life.
In an instant, a careless coworker at a construction site can set off a chain reaction that results in another’s lifelong disability.
Such catastrophic injuries that are not only life-changing for the injured party, but also financially catastrophic for their entire family. Studies indicate that more than 60 percent of bankruptcies are due to medical bills. If someone else’s negligence caused your injury, however, you shouldn’t have to shoulder that burden.
We understand the struggles you’re facing. At Ball & Evans, a civil litigation and personal injury law firm in Pasadena, serious injuries have always been a core focus of our practice. We help victims and families across Southern California by seeking full accountability for negligent acts, we can negotiate some breathing room for medical bill payments, and we can help you recover the full compensation you need for the future ahead.
Decades Of Experience With All Types Of Serious Injuries
Ball & Evans has built its reputation on aggressive, well-researched advocacy. We take on cases without regard to financial standing. Since we handle cases on a contingency fee basis, there are no legal fees unless there is a recovery.
Over the years, we have provided legal counsel and litigated for victims of the following severe injuries, among others:
- Traumatic brain injuries, skull fractures and other head injuries, including comas and persistent vegetative state (PVS) cases
- Scarring, nerve damage and disabilities caused by accidental burns and electrocution
- Back and neck injuries, including damage to the spinal cord resulting in full or partial paralysis, neuralgia and chronic pain
- Loss of limbs, fingers, toes and other amputations
- Eye injuries resulting in blindness
- Serious injuries and illnesses from exposure to toxic chemicals, including workplace exposure
If the injuries are so severe that the victim doesn’t survive, we can represent family members in wrongful death cases.
We Work With A Wide Network Of Experts To Build Your Case
As experienced trial attorneys, we have a formidable network of resources to aid in your legal representation. Our in-depth knowledge of injury law, bolstered by trusted independent investigators and medical specialists, will ensure that your legal team is fully prepared to present your case in court.
Get In Touch | Free Consultation And Contingency Fee Representation
Se habla español.