Get Professional Guidance On Your Premises Liability Claim
If you were hurt on someone else’s property due to conditions under their control, you may have a claim against the property owner — whether a private person, business or government entity — for failing to keep the premises reasonably safe. Other responsible parties might include the landlord, tenant, property manager or site manager.
At Ball & Evans, a personal injury firm in Pasadena, we can help you pursue accountability. Our lawyers have extensive experience handling complex premises liability cases that result in significant injuries or death. As dedicated advocates and seasoned litigators, we will go to bat for you, taking your case all the way to trial if needed.
We handle cases involving:
- Falls from heights
- Scaffolding collapses
- Equipment accidents
- Deck collapses
- Dog bites
- Fires or explosions
- Playground accidents
- Swimming pool accidents
- Elevator and escalator accidents
- Amusement park accidents
- Assault or other violent crimes due to inadequate security measures
- And more
Skilled At Handling Complex Cases
Premises liability is a confusing area of law. It often intersects with other areas of personal injury. For example:
- A fall on a construction site might give rise to claims against the general contractor as well as a premises liability claim against the site owner or manager.
- An injury involving a dangerous piece of industrial equipment might form the basis of both a products liability claim against the manufacturer and a premises liability claim against the property manager.
- A catastrophic fire might result in claims against property owner for improper storage of flammable substances as well as the manufacturer of a defective fire alarm system.
Of course, every case is different, and each involves a unique set of challenges and considerations. That’s where we come in. Because we routinely handle complex, high-stakes cases, we can confidently approach these issues in a way that maximizes your compensation.
Our firm has built a respected reputation for our staunch advocacy on behalf of injury victims. We’re not afraid to contend against insurance companies, large companies and sprawling government entities.
Don’t face these powerful defendants alone. Let us level the playing field.
Schedule A Free Consultation To Find Out How We Can Help
We are happy to accommodate your schedule with evening or weekend appointments if needed. To get started, send us an email or call our office at 626-817-6453. Our attorneys handle serious injury cases throughout the Los Angeles area and across Southern California.