We’re Not Afraid To Take Employment Cases To Trial
Employment disputes can be highly emotional — and highly complex. They may involve multiple layers of state and federal law. When the other side digs their heels in, you may have no choice but to go to trial. In that situation, you want to feel confident that you have an experienced litigator on your side.
At Ball & Evans, our lawyers will work tirelessly to protect your rights. We don’t back down from taking an injustice to court when warranted. Our experienced trial attorneys have prevailed in complex, high-stakes employment cases. For example, we successfully represented:
- An insurance adjuster fired for reporting unfair handling of insurance claims by earthquake victims
- An insurance manager who was sued for reporting corporate corruption
- A cardiologist facing retaliatory termination by his hospital after filing a complaint about their transplant procedures
What Sets Us Apart
Our success comes from a combination of in-depth legal knowledge, decades of trial experience and a dedication to always put clients’ interests first. We understand not only the legal intricacies of employment disputes, but also the emotional nature of these cases. Our lawyers can provide the guidance you need to make wise and informed decisions.
We are professional, we are seasoned, and we will fight for you.
Have You Been Wronged At Work?
We can help you if you have experienced illegal treatment at work. Our attorneys handle all types of employment cases, including:
- Title VII employment discrimination claims based on race, color, national origin, sex, age or religious affiliation, as well as state and local laws prohibiting discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity
- State and federal disability claims, including failure to accommodate
- Sexual harassment lawsuits and retaliation resulting from harassment claims
- Whistleblower protection violations, including wrongful termination and defamation of character
- Wage, hour and overtime disputes
- Mass torts and class action claims arising from employment discrimination and labor disputes
If employment violations have led to a serious work accident or injury, we can also represent you in any injury claims you may have.
Schedule Your Free Consultation | Flexible Appointment Hours
Learn more by contacting us online or by phone at 626-727-8493. We can accommodate your work schedule with flexible appointment hours, including evenings and weekends. From our office in Pasadena, we serve clients across Southern California.