Eric C. Bonholtzer
Eric C. Bonholtzer graduated Magna Cum Laude from Southwestern Law School in Los Angeles. While at Southwestern, he was a member of the Moot Court Honors Program, and was both a junior and senior advocate for the Trial Advocacy Honors Program. Mr. Bonholtzer was also a staff member of the Southwestern Law Review before moving into the position of associate editor of the Law Review.
Mr. Bonholtzer stays on the cutting edge of trial work with advanced legal education from the well-regarded Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College. He has had experience in a wide range of disciplines in the legal field including trials, arbitrations, torts, contracts, probate, conservatorships, guardianships, and entertainment law.
In addition to his legal work, Mr. Bonholtzer is a successful author whose stories have appeared in over 40 publications, from anthologies to national magazines. He has won several awards for his writing. Mr. Bonholtzer holds a Master of Arts Degree in English from the California State Polytechnic University, Pomona and a Bachelor of Arts Degree in English with an emphasis in Creative Writing from the University of Southern California's well-renowned writing program.
Mr. Bonholtzer is a member of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, the Consumer Attorneys of California, the Litigation Section of the California State Bar, and the Pasadena Bar Association.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury & Legal Malpractice
- California, 2011
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2011
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 2011
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 2011
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 2011
- U.S. District Court Western District of California, 2011
- Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 2011
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Member, Moot Court Honors Program
- Honors: Junior and Senior advocate for the Trial Advocacy Honors Program
- California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, California
- Major: English
- University of Southern California
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Major: English
Professional Associations And Memberships
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- Litigation Section of the California State Bar, Member
- Pasadena Bar Association, Member