Dangerous and Defective Product Law Suits
At the consumer protection and personal injury law firm of Ball & Roberts in Pasadena, our knowledgeable and respected trial attorneys offer sound legal advice and dedicated representation to clients throughout Southern California who have suffered a loss or serious injury as a result of a dangerous or defective product.
Manufacturers, distributors and retailers have a legal responsibility to ensure that their products are reasonably safe for use by the public. In cases where inadequate safety testing or manufacturing shortcuts have resulted in products that have caused injury or death, a product liability lawsuit may be the best way to hold those responsible to account.
When a manufacturer fails to ensure that a product is safe before its release to the public, whether or not that product has been the subject of a recall, our attorneys will work hard to hold them responsible for the resulting damages.
Whether a case involves a defective drug that has caused organ damage or cognitive injury, or the malfunction of a dangerous tool resulting in wrongful death, the lawyers of Ball & Roberts stand by your side to get you the fair compensation you deserve in your product liability case involving:
- Faulty pacemakers, defibrillators, insulin pumps and other defective devices used in hospitals
- Defective seat belts, car seats, tires, air bags, and other automotive parts and safety devices
- Cribs, children's toys and recreational equipment with improper safety labels, warnings and instructions
- Home and lawn equipment such as defective lawn mowers, dangerous ladders and products with inadequate warnings, instructions for safe use or misleading marketing materials
- Any product with unsafe packaging materials